Friday 2 December 2011

Justin Gabriel-To the Ladies!!



A)Music Video. A Song by Lesley Gore, You Don't Own Me
B)The Social Issue this video is drawing attention to is that Men are treating women like nothing. "You don't own me, I'm not just one of your many toys.You don't own me, don't say I can't go with other boys" This shows that guys didn't let that girl do anything he didnt want her to do. She doesn't have the freedom she wanted.
C)1 "You don't own me, I'm not just one of your many toys
You don't own me, don't say I can't go with other boys"
2 "A-a-a-nd don't tell me what to do
Oh-h-h-h don't tell me what to say
And please, when I go out with you
Don't put me on display"
D)
E) Any one that listens to her kind of music.
F) People Listen to music. it can change people in anyway, some people will now understand what some women will have to go threw and how it effects their lives


No comments:

Post a Comment